Are you ready for our website designers to help you create a stellar customer experience?
Is your business website really the way you want it to be? Just because it works for you doesn’t mean that it works for everyone else! Our website designers help businesses enhance their websites in ethical ways that make more money.
Tell me if this sounds like you...
- You struggle to know what to put on your website and how to frame it
- Your team makes your website, but your business doesn’t deal with making websites and it’s not your area of expertise
- In addition, you’re not getting as many clients or customers as you think you could be getting from your website
- Above all, you wish that there was an easy way to know the things you need to look out for and someone who could find and give easy changes for any issues your website has
What if there was a way to:
- Easily get your website checked for user experience issues
- Know what to write and how to share it to pull customers in
- Learn what things to change to get more clicks and more purchases
After working with Bungalow Research and Interactions website designers to get a redesign or launch a landing page, you’ll be able to reach a larger amount of your customers and make it easier for them to buy your products or services.
If you want to increase your audience in only a few days, you need Bungalow Research and Interactions.
Hi! I’m Marteki, owner of Bungalow Research and Interactions LLC.
I’m a three-time entrepreneur who has worked across a variety of industries.
I’ve spent over 20 years working in web design and development for international stock-traded corporations, mid-sized non-for-profit organizations, the U.S. federal government, and small micro-businesses — so I’ve had experience with a company like yours.
I also know how to explain technical things in regular everyday words to folks who aren’t geeks like me!
Your website needs the insights and knowledge that I’ve gained through my expertise. Let’s get started together today so I can help your company reach more of its target customers.
Our unique and customized process takes your website through three phases of improvement: Discovery, Definition, and Delivery.
- We hold an initial meeting to collect more detailed information about your website
- We schedule regularly occurring ways to review the progress of your new website over the rest of the process in the way that works best for you: video calls, email drafts, or some combination of those methods
- Our company gathers what your target end goals are on your website, how people should or could navigate around the website, details about your website structure, and specifics about the website content
- We conduct baseline testing with representative members of the website’s audience
- Our website designers reduce friction by building improved paths for your audience to reach the website’s end goals
- We come to agreement on target Google analytics goals and your website must-haves: SEO, e-commerce, as well as legal requirements such as privacy and accessibility protocols
- Bungalow Research and Interactions creates a website prototype that incorporates new improvements
- We conduct a confirmation round of prototype user testing with representative members of the website’s audience
- Bungalow Research and Interactions creates web design style guides that your company owns and can use for future edits
- We produce a new website draft that incorporates the newest improvements and learnings from testing feedback
- There is a final review and approval of the style guides and the website draft before…
- …we launch your newly updated website for you
What you get from a redesign with Bungalow Research and Interactions website designers
Good user experience design increases conversions and is a direct way to create value for a business website.
It’s important to make sure that your website is as usable as possible for your specific target audience.
Higher SEO rankings
Google has officially announced that they are using ranking factors that are centered in the page experience for users.
27.2 percent of adults in the United States have a disability. Make sure that you are meeting the needs of all your potential customers!